UROCK Archives

Univ College Rockland Students

UROCK@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:57:14 -0400
*  It's SPIRIT WEEK.  Please wear (or buy) the latest URock "garb" to show your URock spirit.  Also, free bagels and hot dogs are available all week compliments of the URock Student Association.

*  I misprinted Karen Stanley's phone number for the contact for the Maine Literary Festival.  If you are interested in tickets, please contact her at 380-3077, or by email at [log in to unmask]

* Tomorrow at noon is the deadline to sign up for the Boston Trip.  The trip is this Friday, October 24th, leaving from Augusta at 7:00AM.  The charge is $15 per student.  Please let Beverly know if you are interested.  At noon tomorrow, the tickets are returned to students in Augusta where there is a wait list.

* Stay tuned for times and days on the immunization clinic.  Remember that if you are not in compliance, you will not be able to register for the spring term.

* Spring course registration will begin in mid-November.  We hope to have a preliminary course guide in print within the next week.

Deborah Meehan, Director
University College at Rockland
91 Camden Street, Suite 402
Rockland, ME 04841