UC_BATHBRUN Archives

Univ College Bath-Brunswick Students

UC_BATHBRUN@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dennis Unger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dennis Unger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 2009 17:08:43 -0400
text/plain (5 kB) multipart/related (5 kB) , Text.htm (9 kB) , image/jpg (62 kB) , image/jpg (4 kB) , image/jpg (4 kB) , image/jpg (4 kB) , image/jpg (4 kB) , image/jpg (5 kB)
Click here for graphic format

Quick links
Contact Us
Google Apps FAQ

Join us on facebook!
Connect with classmates and share ideas and resources.

H1N1 UMA
H1N1 USM

Building Hours:
M - TH, 7 am to 9:45 pm
F, 7 am to 6:45 pm
S, 9 am to 11:45 am

Check the availability of the computer lab (click on week view)
Check out our Google-powered events calendar!

Add our UCBB calendar to your UMS Google apps calendar.
 UNews
September 11 , 2009

Elections!
Although it is NOT November---it is time to elect a new slate of Student Association Officers! Show your support for these students who are stepping up to build community. Cast your vote online beginning 9/14. Balloting closes at midnight on 9/18.

College Success Workshops
Improve your note-taking, lower your math anxiety, upgrade your test prep skills and increase your confidence! These are some of the issues addressed in the College Success Series which kicks off with "Let Me Take Note of That!" on 9/15.

Google Apps Workshops
Andy Shatto, computer tutor, will help you improve your productivity and ability to share resources through the new UMS Google mail, calendar and docs. One hour sessions: 9/22 7 pm, 9/23 1 pm, 9/29 7 pm, 9/30 1 pm. Sign up at the business office or call 442-7736 or email [log in to unmask]

Free!!
A generous retired faculty member has donated networking, software and web applications textbooks for students to take. Help yourself to any computer books you can put to use in Room 115.

 Mixed Palette
Spindleworks brightens our lobby with another colorful exhibit. Show opens on 9/18.

University College at Bath/Brunswick
9 Park Street, Bath, ME 04350
(207) 442-7736 or 800-696-2329