UC_BATHBRUN Archives

Univ College Bath-Brunswick Students

UC_BATHBRUN@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dennis Unger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dennis Unger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 2009 21:49:33 -0400
Click here for graphic format

Quick links
Contact Us
Take a look at our new events calendar!
Get connected!!
Please join "Friends of UC Bath" our new facebook group.

Strengthen your network!
The Path to Leadership Workshop Series continues. Open to all.

 UNews
March 8, 2009
Express Yourself
Students from all campuses who are taking courses at the center, sites or online are urged to express your views about course meeting times. Click here to complete a brief survay and make yourself heard.

Spin the Bottle and Talk About It!
Don't miss this kick off to a new film/discussion series. View the documentary Spin the Bottle, Sex, Lies & Alcohol followed by discussion. 3/12, 6 pm, Room 109. FMI

Help a Friend Jump Start the College Experience
Here's a great way to help your friend, neighbor, or colleague navigate the admissions process. Check out this 4/10 UMA and SMCC same day admissions event.

Connect with Tutoring Resources
Struggling with a rewrite? Contact Jane Danielson, our writing tutor or for UMA students there is a new online tutoring resource.

Graduating this May?
Please submit your USM application for degree or UMA candidacy for graduation form.

  Competitive Skills Scholarship
The Bath CareerCenter will soon be accepting a new round of applications for the Competitive Skills Scholarship. Contact the CareerCenter 442-0300 after 3/18 for an application. Applications can be submitted beginning 3/30.

University College at Bath/Brunswick
9 Park Street, Bath, ME 04350
(207) 442-7736 or 800-696-2329