UC_BATHBRUN Archives

Univ College Bath-Brunswick Students

UC_BATHBRUN@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dennis Unger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dennis Unger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2009 10:25:24 -0400
text/plain (5 kB) multipart/related (5 kB) , Text.htm (9 kB) , image/jpg (62 kB) , image/jpg (4 kB) , image/jpg (4 kB) , image/jpg (4 kB) , image/jpg (4 kB) , image/jpg (5 kB)
Click here for graphic format

Quick links
Contact Us
Check out our events calendar!

GENTLE REMINDER: Classes start before Labor Day this year!
Join us on facebook!
We need your photos, videos, links, comments and thumbs up!

Do you have student loans? Learn about Opportunity Maine!

Summer Building Hours:
M & W, 8 am to 9:45 pm
T & TH, 7 am to 9:45 pm
F, 8 am to 5 pm
Google Apps FAQ
 UNews
August 7 , 2009

Explore New Careers
Are you looking for a new job?  Considering a career change? Exploring options? Maine Centers for Women, Work, and Community is offering a 5-session, no-cost Career Exploration Workshop, Tuesdays, 9/8 - 10/6, from 9:00 am to noon at UCBB.
FMI or to pre-register please contact Shelley Taylor (386-1664).

Now Hiring!!
We are now hiring work-study students (and volunteers) to staff the University College office and to serve as computer tutors Flexible, convenient, friendly work environment!

Contact Arlene Smith FMI or to apply for a job in our office.

Contact Lisa Whitney FMI or to apply for a computer tutor position.

Strengthen our Community!
Strengthen our community and build your leadership skills by serving as a Student Association Officer. The SA plans educational, cultural, recreational and social activities which enhance student learning and promote a sense of community. They also have a lot of FUN!
Contact Lisa Whitney to get involved.

Make Art
For the first time in Bath, on Mondays and Thursdays from 4 to 6:30 p.m. adjunct faculty Brandon Lutterman will offer ART 100 Introduction to Studio Art, a studio course designed specifically for non-art majors who wish to have an introduction to a studio experience including an emphasis in self-expression, and an exploration of techniques in drawing, design, painting and/or printmaking.

 Peace Fair/Peace Studies Scholarship
Join the conversation about building a non-violent future at the annual Peace Fair in Brunswick this Saturday (08/08). The event organizers are planning to fund a scholarship for a local student to off set costs for a Peace Studies course in the spring semester. Stay tuned for scholarship details.

University College at Bath/Brunswick
9 Park Street, Bath, ME 04350
(207) 442-7736 or 800-696-2329