NETWORKMAINE-ERATE Archives

Networkmaine ERate

NETWORKMAINE-ERATE@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Anne Perloff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Networkmaine ERate Q and A <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2014 12:12:24 -0400
The Pre-Enrollment ADM window will be 10/20 - 11/7. I'll send an email
similar to this one on 10/20 with instructions.

*Anne Perloff*
Maine State E-Rate Coordinator for Schools
Networkmaine ... a division of the University of Maine System

Web: www.networkmaine.net/erate/

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 207-561-3584

Fax: 207-561-3531