NETWORKMAINE-ERATE Archives

Networkmaine ERate

NETWORKMAINE-ERATE@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Anne Perloff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Networkmaine ERate Q and A <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:40:21 -0500
that is correct

*Anne Perloff*
Maine State E-Rate Coordinator for Schools
Networkmaine ... a division of the University of Maine System

Web: www.networkmaine.net/erate/

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 207-561-3584

Fax: 207-561-3531