NETWORKMAINE-ERATE Archives

Networkmaine ERate

NETWORKMAINE-ERATE@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Anne Perloff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Networkmaine ERate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2020 09:07:47 -0500
So currently Berwick Academy does not have an Account Administrator set up.
If you do not intend to file for any E-Rate on your own (your only E-Rate
activities are to complete forms so Networkmaine can collect E-Rate to
offset the cost of the circuit we provide you), then that's ok. You aren't
required to do this step.

But to take advantage of E-Rate for eligible items that deliver broadband
throughout your building, someone would need to be set up in EPC as an
Account Administrator. Call USAC at 888-203-8100 TODAY (deadline 11:59 pm)
and ask to be set up as Account Administrator for Berwick Academy (Billed
Entity Number 3766). There will be some steps involved such as emailing a
request and accepting terms and conditions.

Anne Perloff
Maine State E-Rate Coordinator for Schools
Networkmaine, University of Maine System US:IT

Web: erate.networkmaine.net

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 207-581-3584

Mail: