NETWORKMAINE-ERATE Archives

Networkmaine ERate

NETWORKMAINE-ERATE@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Anne Perloff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Networkmaine ERate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 2020 11:47:10 -0400
There has been a late-breaking report from the field that people using
Safari get sucked into an endless loop. Chrome is working fine.

Anne Perloff
Maine State E-Rate Coordinator for Schools
Networkmaine, University of Maine System US:IT

Web: erate.networkmaine.net

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 207-581-3584

Mail: