NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Garret Peirce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - UNET Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:46:39 -0400
This is a followup to the note below.

Routing of AppleTalk and IPX will be removed from the Orono campus on August 16th during
the maintenance window.  These protocols will still work between machines on a given
subnet, just no longer between subnets.

If you have any related concerns please send a note to [log in to unmask]