NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Letourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - UNET Technology Services Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:41:00 GMT
Below is a "raw" description of some problems we are experiencing with our Internet connection.  Note that V stands for Verizon.

It is also worth noting that except for the 10 minutes this morning that John mentions below, traffic has continue to flow with problems on our secondary connection.

Jeffrey Letourneau
Manager of Network Operations
UNET
University of Maine System