NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Andrew Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 10:29:46 -0500
OTT has confirmed a fiber has been cut in Waterville, which is impacting
some of our services, in particular connectivity for MPBN in Bangor.  Most
or all other affected services should fail over to redundant paths.  OTT
is isolating the cut location now and will effect repairs as soon as
possible.  We will forward updates as received.

--
Andrew W. Henry