NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Letourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2012 12:29:13 -0400
Full network functionality was restored at about 11:30am.  Initial reports
of problems came in starting just after 10am.

The problems seemed to be routing related as no physical links were ever
down.  The vast majority of networks never lost connectivty nor did we lose
external connectivity.  However, a few inidividual IP network did lose
complete connectivty.

While the root cause has not been determined, we decided to take steps to
restore routing functionality at 11:30 in an attempt to restore
connectivity for all.  These steps were successful.

You you continuue to have connectivity issues please call the Networkmaine
NOC to let us know and we will follow up.

Jeff

--
Jeff Letourneau
Executive Director, Networkmaine

t: 207-561-3507
f: 207-561-3531
sip:[log in to unmask]

*Alpaca farmers are big Internet people.*
- Bruce Maxwell, Pittsfield, Maine