NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Letourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2012 10:47:27 -0400
We are currently experiencing a loss of connectivty to sites in the
Farmington area that are serviced by FairPoint.  The outage began just
after 10am.
We have opened a ticket with FairPoint but have yet been told the cause of
the outage nor an estimate for when service will be restored.

We'll post further updates as information becomes available.

Jeff
--
Jeff Letourneau
Executive Director, Networkmaine

t: 207-561-3507
f: 207-561-3531
sip:[log in to unmask]

*Alpaca farmers are big Internet people.*
- Bruce Maxwell, Pittsfield, Maine