NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Letourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2020 05:35:32 -0400
Root cause was determined to be a loss of power in the Portland Data
Center. Power has been restored. Network and computing equipment booting
up. All services should be restored shortly.
Jeff
--
Jeff Letourneau
Executive Director, Networkmaine