NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Letourneau, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - UNET Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:10:31 -0400
At about 9am we lost connectivity with one of our ISPs due to a fiber
cut.  Crews have been dispatched to repair the cable but we do not yet
have an estimated time of completion for the repair.

In the mean time, all Internet access is flowing through our second
Internet connection out of Portland.  Sites connecting through our Orono
NOC may be experiencing slower response times as our Orono to Portland
connection is currently congested.

Jeff

--

Jeffrey Letourneau

Assoc. Dir - Communications & Network Services

Information Technology Services

University of Maine System