MSG-NEWSLETTER Archives

Maine Sea Grant Newsletter

MSG-NEWSLETTER@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jenny Spekhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maine Sea Grant Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>, Jenny Spekhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2019 08:55:42 -0400
The correct email address to provide comments about the Maine Sea Grant
College Program is [log in to unmask], please use this instead of the
one below. Apologies for the confusion.

--
Jenny Spekhardt
Information Technology Coordinator