MSG-NEWSLETTER Archives

Maine Sea Grant Newsletter

MSG-NEWSLETTER@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jenny Spekhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maine Sea Grant Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>, Jenny Spekhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 13:41:41 -0500
Please join us on February 5th from 9:30 – 11 as we host an informative
webinar that discusses our biennial RFP for research projects and
introduces our Marine Extension Team, their focus areas, and recent
projects.  We encourage prospective researchers to attend and learn how
their research may help move the needle on critical ocean and coastal
issues in Maine.  Our webinar will be hosted through zoom and participants
can join here: https://maine.zoom.us/j/351643980. For questions, please
contact Dan Weaver, Research Coordinator ([log in to unmask]; 207 581
4880).