MSG-NEWSLETTER Archives

Maine Sea Grant Newsletter

MSG-NEWSLETTER@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Catherine Schmitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maine Sea Grant Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>, Catherine Schmitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2017 14:51:23 -0500
Dear Maine Sea Grant Program Collaborators, Stakeholders, Supporters and
Friends:

We are pleased to invite you to attend public presentations this Thursday,
Friday, and next Monday by the three finalists for the position of Director
of the Maine Sea Grant College Program
<http://www.seagrant.umaine.edu/blog/director-candidates> at the University
of Maine. The search drew a large number of highly qualified candidates,
and we are looking forward to welcoming these exceptional individuals to
campus.

Each candidate will present his or her "Vision for Maine Sea Grant,"
followed by audience questions and discussion.

Finalist bios, CVs, presentation dates and locations can be found at:
http://www.seagrant.umaine.edu/blog/director-candidates

Understanding that some of you will not be available to attend the live
presentation, we will provide recordings of each presentation on request.
Please submit your name and email address at this link, if you would like
to receive the presentation recordings and our feedback form following the
live interviews: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KDCV533

We hope you can join us and provide us with valued feedback.
Best regards,

Beth Bisson

Beth Bisson, Interim Director
Maine Sea Grant College Program