MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Joseph Gorsun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2023 15:24:39 -0400
Hello Colleagues,

I am happy to announce that *we are now accepting* nominations for the 2024
MEEOA Alumni Awards (Rising Star, Achiever, and Lifelong Learner). These
awards recognize the amazing achievements our students have accomplished
and the impact they have made in their communities, and we are excited to
celebrate them!

Please nominate your students by using the 2024 MEEOA Alumni Award
Nomination Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFJOUbjnyNKXEZq3hIpnT5a20K--fMCUeiBF4gfffXtaQYkQ/viewform>
.

Note that you may make nominations outside your project or program. In
addition, for the nomination to be valid, the nominator must be a
2023-2024 MEEOA member. If you have any questions regarding your membership
in our association, please feel free to email Kathryn Bosse, MEEOA
Membership Chair ([log in to unmask]).

All nominations for Alumni Awards must be received by *Thursday, November
9th 2023*. Should your nominee be selected for an award, they will be
invited to our Alumni Awards Ceremony during the MEEOA Annual Conference
(January 4-5) at the University of Maine, Augusta Campus.

Feel free to get in touch if you have questions or need more information.

Thanks,
Joseph Gorsun
MEEOA Alumni Committee Chair

--