MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Terri Plummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2021 14:20:34 -0400
Hello MEEOA Members,

I hope that you are all enjoying some of this warmer weather!

I wanted to let you know that TRIO College Programs at the University of
Southern Maine currently has openings for new students to join the program.
If you know any students from your programs who will be attending USM in
the summer or fall and may be interested in joining TRIO Scholars or TRIO
STEM Scholars, please let us know. You can refer them to us through our online
referral form
<https://usm.maine.edu/trio-college-programs/trio-college-programs-refer-student>
or contact our office at [log in to unmask] or (207) 780-4627.

We will also be holding two free summer programs this year, a weeklong TRIO
Summer Scholars for first-year college students from August 22-27 and an
evening TRIO Transfer Scholars for transfer students on August 10, 17 & 24
(see attached flyers). These extended orientation programs give new and
transferring TRIO students an opportunity to become familiar with the USM
campuses and resources, build skills for navigating university courses, and
make connections with peers, faculty, and staff.  Students who are
interested in attending either of these summer programs should apply by
Friday, June 25, by completing our online application
<https://usm.maine.edu/trio-college-programs/select-your-application> and
clicking "yes" for the free Summer Program.

Thank you for all the work you do to help students achieve academic
success! Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or need more
information.

Thanks,
Terri

--
Terri Plummer, M.S. Ed.
Director, TRIO College Programs

Strengths: Learner, Strategic, Achiever, Communication, Intellection

Schedule an appointment with me in my Portland office at:
https://terri-plummer.youcanbook.me

Join TRIO's Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine
<https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine-257333287673579/>