MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ginny Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2021 18:14:15 +0000
[cid:fd2acec8-7462-47d9-b2ca-b7d9d904d965]
Hi everyone-
MEEOA's first hybrid leadership series is happening this spring and we'd love your participation. The Institute will encompass both offline self-paced work and 4 live, facilitated Zoom discussions over the months of February to May. Application is due 2/1! https://tinyurl.com/y5ld8tj5

Topics will include leadership frameworks, ethical leadership, managing conflict, Strengthsfinder, inclusive practices, developing a leadership philosophy and more!

Join me as we connect, explore and reflect on leadership in our professional and personal lives!

Please reach out to me at [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Stay safe and well,
Ginny
[https://cdn.forms.office.net/forms/images/urlpreview/preview_logo_new.png]<https://tinyurl.com/y5ld8tj5>
Fill | 2021 MEEOA Leadership Institute Application<https://tinyurl.com/y5ld8tj5>
The MEEOA Leadership Institute (MELI) is designed to inspire and cultivate emerging leaders within the Maine Educational Opportunity Association. MELI is the beginning of a conversation around leadership which we hope will continue beyond this series. It is not designed to be an exhaustive leadership training, but to be a springboard for further exploration and engagement, including the New England Educational Opportunity Association’s Arnold Mitchem Leadership Institute. MELI Goals -To support and enhance personal and professional growth in participants -To build skills in participants which will support success in their professional roles as well as prepare them to explore and take on leadership positions at the state and regional levels. -To successfully build a sustainable pipeline of professionals with the desire and confidence to become involved in TRIO leadership in Maine and New England. -To strengthen the Maine Educational Opportunity Association. Timeframe and Structure The 2021 MELI will take pla
tinyurl.com

Ginny Fowles Ward
Associate Director
she/her/hers
Book a time<[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">https:[log in to unmask]> to meet with Ginny
Bowdoin College Upward Bound
3400 College Station / Brunswick ME / 04011
Cell: 207-841-7539
Office: 207-725-3565
Fax: 207-725-3078