MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Eric Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2019 16:52:48 -0500
Good Evening MEEOA members!

I just wanted to reach out to remind you that registration for the
conference ends on December 26th! That is 13 days from now. There is still
lots of time...but not too much!

*One important thing to note: If you are interested in registering a guest
for the banquet, please be sure to use a different email than the one you
registered yourself with. Unfortunately, if you use the same email, it
writes over your previous registration, which erases the information on our
end! This will be a big help to keep our numbers accurate! I apologize for
any inconvenience this may cause!

I hope you all have wonderful and warm weekends!

See you all in 27 days!!!

Eric

--
*Eric Pratt*
Pronouns: He|Him|His

Academic Counselor
MEEOA Government Relations Chair
Upward Bound | University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street
Farmington, ME 04938
C: 207.314.5499 | W: 207.778.7279
Toll Free: 1.888.237.1667