MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Sam Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2021 11:50:19 -0400
Hi Terri,
Thanks for the reminder, I just submitted my nomination! It is so exciting,
I've finally been in TRIO long enough to submit a nomination!!!!

I hope others also decide to recognize a former student for their hard work
in overcoming the barriers many of our low-income, first-generation
students face.

Sam

--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
37 College Ave
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259
Website: https://usm.maine.edu/upward-bound-veterans-high-school-students

https://www.meeoa.org/

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this
message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the
sender and then delete it. Thank you.