MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Eric Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2020 14:26:48 -0500
Good Afternoon MEEOA,

I hope you all are doing well and have weathered this weekend's storm! I
just wanted to take a moment to share with you all a document that surfaced
on Friday from the Department of Ed regarding flexibilities of TRIO and
Gear Up student services moving forward! If you haven't seen this document
yet, please find it attached below! As always, if you have any questions or
concerns, please reach out!

Keep forging ahead! We are almost to the end of the semester.

Take good care,

Eric

--
*Eric Pratt*
Pronouns: He|Him|His

Academic Counselor
MEEOA Government Relations Chair
Upward Bound | University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street
Farmington, ME 04938
C: 207.314.5499 | W: 207.778.7279
Toll Free: 1.888.237.1667