MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lena Michaud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2018 14:20:05 -0500
It is with bittersweet emotion to announce that I will be leaving the TRIO
community as of February 16. As many of you know, my heart has been calling
me to the Bangor area and I will be relocating. I have accepted a position
as the Director of Enrollment and Advising for the University of Maine at
Augusta – Bangor campus.

TRIO has become like family for me.  I’m truly grateful for the personal
and professional growth I’ve been able to experience with this work and
know that the skills I have learned over the past years will serve me well
in my new adventure. I will miss working with the team, but am also very
excited about the change and new challenges ahead.

Thank you for the wonderful experience! I wish you all the best.

 --

Lena Michaud, MLIS, CAS, Director

TRIO, Student Support Services

University of Maine at Fort Kent