MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Karen Keim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2020 13:06:55 -0500
Hello MEEOA,

Higher Opportunity for Pathways to Employment (HOPE) is expanding
opportunities for people in Maine to get an education. There is a
complicated application process so we need experts to illuminate the
pathway and help remove the financial barriers that our adult students with
children face.

MEOC has been contracted to provide those valuable navigation services.
We have three openings (based in Orono, Lewiston and Houlton)!

Please direct those who might be interested to the on-line application:
https://umaine.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobID=60539&job=hope-navigator

Thank you for sharing this with  enthusiastic supporters of adult learners
who want to remove the financial barriers that our students typically face.

Karen Hadley Keim
Director
University of Maine's
Maine Educational Talent Search, the
Maine Educational Opportunity Center,
Food Supplement Education & Training Program & the
Higher Opportunties for Pathways to Employment
310 Chadbourne Hall
Orono, Maine 04469-5713

1-800-540-0493
207-581-3736

*"The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the
willingness to learn is a choice."  Brian Herbert*