MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Mary Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2018 09:57:42 -0400
Hello Everyone,

At the state meeting in April there was quite a bit of excitement around
Paradigm Shift and using their services in your programs. Since they have
quite a bit of travel expenses, it makes sense to try to use them in
coordination while they are here. We will be bringing someone here on
Friday, November 2 to work with our Upward Bound Leadership Council
students. If anyone would be interested in trying to work something out
with them while they are here, please let me know.

Additionally, Camp at the Eastward in Starks is looking to bring High 5 to
their high ropes course with the purpose of training facilitators and would
like to invite a few more people to become certified, and share the costs.
If you or anyone from your program might be interested in becoming
certified, let's talk and I can tell you how to get more details.

Happy Fall!
Mary

*Mary Sinclair*
Student Services Coordinator