MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Alan Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2017 12:09:43 -0400
TRIO and GearUp folks,

⏰is✈ing! The COE Fair Share year ends this Friday, June 30, so we don't
have much⌚ left to 🌯 it up. If you haven't given yet, please think about
making a donation before June 30. Go to http://coenet.org/ and select the
Donate button in the upper right.

The good news is...you have met the Fair Share Challenge that Darylen, Dave
and I made. We sought to match our $1,100, and according to a report this
morning from COE, you've donated $1,369 since we started the challenge.
$269 over the goal. Good work and thank you all who donated this month.
Every dollar you gave meant a $2 donation to the COE and will further help
the COE to assure that TRIO and GearUp programs can do their best.

--With appreciation, Dave Megquier, Darylen Cote & Alan Parks