MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Eric Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2019 12:07:59 -0500
Good Afternoon MEEOA,

I hope this email finds you all well during this holiday season! I am just writing to remind you all that today is your last day to register for the conference if you have not already!!

We are so excited and looking forward to seeing and reconnecting with you all in January! Please feel free to reach out with any questions in the coming weeks!

Take care,

Eric