MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lynn Ploof-Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2019 13:08:37 -0400
Hello everyone, we are searching for just one more staff position (an
Elective Instructor) for our Upward Bound summer session.  The ideal
candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with great academic skills and
possess enthusiasm for a topic (almost any topic!) that would be of
interest to high school students in the summer time.  This is a residential
position, Sunday through Friday, June 17 through August 2.  I've attached a
more comprehensive description to this email.  Please forward the
information to anyone you know who might be interested.  Thank you!!
-Lynn

#trioworks
*Lynn Ploof-Davis*
Director of TRIO Programs