MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Eric Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2019 09:56:17 -0500
Hello Folks!

I just wanted to take a moment to share with you the hotel reservation info
for MEEOA CON 2020, as it has now been updated to our registration page.

Reservations can be made by visiting the hotel website at
www.AOBarHarbor.com <http://www.aobarharbor.com/> .

1.            Click on “Book Now.”

2.            Add code

3.            Select “Group Attendee” from the drop down box.

4.            Enter the group code: 86590

5.            Click “Update Guest Rooms”.

6.            Follow the prompts to select your room type.

Reservations may also be made by contacting one of their Reservationists at
800.336.2463 and referencing the “Maine Educational Opportunity Association”

If you are using a tax exempt card, be sure to let them know when you
register, if by phone. If you register online, there should be a spot to
mention your tax exempt status. The hotel will need to see a copy of your
tax exempt form.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I will be happy to help in
anyway I can!

Take care,

Eric

--
*Eric Pratt*
Pronouns: He|Him|His

Academic Counselor
MEEOA Government Relations Chair
Upward Bound | University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street
Farmington, ME 04938
C: 207.314.5499 | W: 207.778.7279
Toll Free: 1.888.237.1667