MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Christopher McGhee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2019 11:09:24 -0500
Good morning,

I was the presenter for the Veteran's Benefits in the first concurrent
session.

If possible I'd like any feedback on my presentation you may get (both good
and bad). if parsing the data isn't possible please disregard my request.

Very respectfully,

Chris McGhee
TRIO Veterans Upward Bound Advisor
University of Maine