MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Rusty Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2024 11:54:13 -0500
Ginny et al.,
It was indeed an amazing event and many thanks to Sydney Brown for all the
hard work it takes to organize such a successful Advocacy Day!
- Rusty

Rusty R. Brown
Director
TRIO Upward Bound Programs <https://umaine.edu/ub/>
University of Maine
301 Chadbourne Hall
Orono, ME
04469
Office:207-581-3714
Fax: 581-2710

pronouns: he/his/him

Classic Upward Bound Alumni (University of Maine) - 1992-1994

"The best way to predict the future is to create it."
Abraham Lincoln

"All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us should have an equal
opportunity to develop our talent"
John F. Kennedy

*Confidentiality Notice:  The material transmitted herein is intended only
for the use of the addressee **and may contain information that constitutes
work **product or is confidential and exempt from **disclosure under
applicable **law.  Distribution or copying of this communication or
reliance upon its **contents by unauthorized participants is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication **in error, please
notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.*