MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Anthony Staffiere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2019 14:16:53 -0400
Randy Schroeder may be the best person to contact about that as he has a
ton of those shirts with that logo on it.

Good luck!

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 2:09 PM Katharine Lualdi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Good afternoon!
> Does anyone have a high resolution copy of the TRIO Works logo? There's
> nothing on COE's site and I need a high resolution image to print on
> t-shirts (don't worry, no grant money paying for them!).
> Thanks.
> Katharine
>
> *Katharine Lualdi, Ph.D.*
> *Director, TRIO Student Support Services*
> *Southern Maine Community College*
> *(207) 741-5974*
> https://lualditrio.youcanbook.me/
>
> *Please do NOT send documents containing all or part of a Social Security
> Number, birth date, or other personally identifiable information using
> unsecured email or text message.*
>
> --

Tony Staffiere, MST, MSOL
College Success Counselor, *TRIO* *Scholars Program *
NEOA Public Relations Chairman
MEEOA Public Relations Chairman
MEEOA Hall of Flags Chairman
University of Maine at Augusta
(207) 621-3501

*    "Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate.
Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If
you can grasp that, you'll make a difference."*

* Arie Pencovici
<http://www.searchquotes.com/quotes/author/Arie_Pencovici/> *