MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Mary Kate Barbosa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2022 08:58:05 -0500
This is so wonderful, Sam.  Thank you for the update and for advocating
strongly for our students and the programs that support them.
MEEOA  has found strength and success in maintaining continuity and contact
with elected officials and educational partnerships.

Mary Kate

--

Mary Kate Barbosa

Director, Student Support Services

University of Maine at Presque Isle

181 Main Street

Presque Isle, Maine 04769

Office:  (207)768-9613
Fax:        (207) 768-9617

*Find us on Facebook!  *https://www.facebook.com/umpi.sss/

*Add us on Snapchat!* umpi_sss

*Input, Intellection, Relator, Achiever, Arranger*

*Pronouns:  She, her, hers*

*Pl**ease note my NEW e-mail address at [log in to unmask]