MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Terri Plummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2021 10:28:40 -0400
Hello Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that nominations are now being accepted for the
2022 MEEOA Alumni Awards (Rising Star, Achiever, and Lifelong Learner).
These awards recognize the amazing achievements, impact, and learning that
our students have accomplished, and we are excited to celebrate them!

You can nominate your students by using the 2022 MEEOA Alumni Award
Nomination Form <https://forms.gle/4jRqMsVvRdf6ScYXA>. In your nomination
letter, please address the points in the criteria listed in the form for
each individual award. Note that you may make nominations outside your
project or program. In addition, for the nomination to be valid, the
nominator must be a 2021-2022 MEEOA member. If you have questions regarding
your membership in our association, please reach out to Kate Walsh, MEEOA
Membership Chair ([log in to unmask]).

We've made a slight change this year because we will only be collecting
your letter of nomination in the form so no need to ask your nominee for a
resume or a statement. This should make the nomination process a bit easier
and allow us to make choices based on your nominations. Once we make a
decision about who will be receiving the awards, we will let you know and
reach out to your nominee to collect the additional statement and a picture
for the conference program.

All nominations for Alumni Awards must be received by *November 5, 2021*.
The awards presentation will take place during the virtual MEEOA Annual
Conference (January 5-7).

Feel free to get in touch if you have questions or need more information.

Thanks,
Terri Plummer, Alumni Committee Chair
MEEOA

--
Terri Plummer, M.S. Ed.
Director, TRIO College Programs

Strengths: Learner, Strategic, Achiever, Communication, Intellection

Schedule an appointment with me in my Portland office at:
https://terri-plummer.youcanbook.me

Join TRIO's Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine
<https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine-257333287673579/>