MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2021 17:35:16 +0000
From:
Lisa Black <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:

MEEOA's April Business meeting will be taking place on Wednesday, April 7th at 4:30 pm during the 2021 NEOA conference. (If you will not be attending the NEOA conference but would like to attend the MEEOA Business Meeting, please let me know and I will send you the link to attend).

Attached you will find the following materials:

  *   Minutes from the January MEEOA Business Meeting
  *   A copy of the current MEEOA constitution
  *   A draft of proposed changes to the MEEOA constitution (i.e. grammatical edits and changes to gendered pronouns)

We will be voting on the January minutes and proposed changes to the constitution during the April 7th meeting. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful spring weather!

Lisa Black,
2020-21 MEEOA Secretary

Lisa Black, TRIO Student Support Services Program Director

#trioworks
She/her/hers

Text me at (207) 506-0201

https://www.facebook.com/KVCC.MAINE