MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Steve Visco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2020 14:27:17 -0400
Hi All,

We are still planning on holding our State meeting tomorrow from 10 am - 11
am via Zoom. The Zoom information for this meeting is at the bottom of the
email.

The format of the meeting will be a little different, obviously! We have
some reporting out to do, including some updates from NEOA. Other than
that, I am hoping to have a pretty informal chat, just to see how folks are
doing, and if there is anything MEEOA can be doing to help.

As you probably know, we normally hold our elections for officers at this
meeting. We will be talking about this at the meeting, but we will be
holding the election over the course of the following week so that members
who aren't able to make the meeting will also be able to vote. If you are a
paid member, we will be emailing you the link to the voting form. If you
are not sure if you are a paid member, please check with our Membership
Chair, Kate Walsh. ([log in to unmask])

Thanks all, and please let me know if you have any questions!

State Meeting Information

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://maine.zoom.us/j/264233835
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://maine.zoom.us/j/264233835&sa=D&ust=1586104292251000&usg=AOvVaw1NZSH_cyjtEp3sDt7CdOv6>

Or Telephone:

        US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301
715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 669 900 6833
    Meeting ID: 264 233 835

From a Polycom or other H.323 room system that is not a member of a video
conference, click call on the remote and dial one of the following IP
addresses followed by # the meeting ID and # again:
  162.255.36.11 (US East)
  162.255.37.11 (US West)
     Meeting ID: 264 233 835
--