MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Steve Visco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2020 09:34:10 -0500
Good morning MEEOA,

Hopefully you saw Doris Juarez's email last week about TRIO Day. Just in
case, I have pasted it in below.

While things are going to look a little (OK, a lot) different this year,
TRIO Day is still going to happen, and a lot of the same roles need to be
filled on the TRIO Day committee. If you are interested in helping out,
please fill out the form Doris put together:

https://forms.gle/RatufVvE2LTd222o7

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks all, and hope you had great weekend!

Steve

--
Steve Visco
Assistant Director