MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Christy Alley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2020 18:17:47 -0500
Hi there,

If you are sending out SWAG or digital information sharing I would love to
provide information about early college programming at UMaine-Machias.  Let
me know, please.

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
12/02/20,
06:16:50 PM

--
Thanks,
Christy

*Christy Kilton Alley, LSW, GCDF*
*Director of Early College at UMM*

116 O'Brien Ave, Machias, ME 04654

*To schedule an appointment with me, go to christyalley.youcanbook.me
<http://christyalley.youcanbook.me>*
*Learn more at the UMM Early College website
<https://machias.edu/earlycollege/>*
*Like us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ummearlycollege/>*

*Apply for classes*- https://explorec.maine.edu/

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail message, including any
include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Any unauthorized
review, forwarding, printing, copying, use, disclosure or distribution is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in
error, or have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, please
message.