MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Sydney Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2024 11:41:36 -0500
Thank you all for your participation in yesterday's events and the kind
words of support coming through on this email thread.

I had a blast planning the event and look forward to building upon it for
next year. #TRIOWorks 👍

Sydney Brown (she/her)
(207) 778- 7840
Confidential Resource Advisor
<https://www.maine.edu/confidential-resource-advisor/>

Proudly serving:
University of Maine Farmington: Education Center 323
University of Maine Augusta: Farm House 115D