MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ginny Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2024 17:10:01 +0000
Hello everyone-
In preparation for our State Meeting this afternoon, I'm forwarding the minutes from our January Business Meeting.  For those here in Burlington, we will approve those minutes for the record at our meeting. Please take a quick look if you can before 3:45. Thank you Ashlee for providing them!

Take care,
Ginny

Ginny Ward
Associate Director