MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Sam Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2021 12:33:52 -0400
Hello membership and Colleagues,
I saw this survey through a COE email and wanted to highlight it for anyone
interested! I've copied and pasted the information, including the link to
the survey, below.

*Help the TRIO community and policymakers understand how TRIO professionals
are compensated across the nation.*

COE's *Pell Institute* is conducting a *TRIO Compensation Survey
<https://t.congressweb.com/l/?YKRAKUVLQCETYFQ>* to understand how TRIO
staff are compensated for their time and effort. Responses will remain
*anonymous *and will be reported at the aggregate level. The Pell Institute
will share survey results with TRIO staff who complete the survey and those
with a COE membership in Summer 2022. Take the survey here
<https://t.congressweb.com/l/?YKRAKUVLQCIKKMP>.

Have a great rest of your week,
Sam
--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
37 College Ave
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259
Website: https://usm.maine.edu/upward-bound-veterans-high-school-students

https://www.meeoa.org/

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this
message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the
sender and then delete it. Thank you.