MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

"Kate (Kevit) Walsh" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Sep 2019 10:06:46 -0400
9/4/19
Hello!
   I hope this finds everyone settling into their Fall semester and
optimistic about the year ahead. I'm excited to let you know the MEEOA
database is refreshed for the new year, as well, and you can now enroll,
update or renew your annual membership!
   Please use the links below to learn more about the benefits and details
of MEEOA membership, and let us know you'd like to be a member. If you have
new colleagues in your program this year, please, please, share this email.
It's an opportunity for them to learn more about our Association and join
this list-serv, on which we rely to share information about upcoming events
and reach out to colleagues on timely issues.
The link to the membership page is: http://www.meeoa.org/membership.php
The link to the join or renewal process is:
http://www.meeoa.org/join_meeoa_step1.php
Enrolling/renewing generates an invoice, that you can use to make your $25
individual (or $75 program) membership payment.
    Each individual person can have a membership. Each separate TRIO Grant,
even if one office runs more than one grant, is asked to have a Program
Membership.
    *Important NOTE: *If you're generating an electronic payment through
the University of Maine System for your MEEOA (or NEOA) payments, please
refer to the attached document,"Purchase Orders for MEEOA and NEOA for
UMS." *Following these steps will help us greatly in crediting your
electronic payment to the right invoice! If someone has fine-tuned
electronic payments from the Maine Community College System, we'd be
thrilled to have you share those steps with your colleagues.*
    Please let me know if you have any questions; I'm your Membership Chair
for 2019-2020. Have a great year, and I look forward to seeing you at our
MEEOA Conference in January!
--
Kate Walsh
Advisor, Maine Educational Opportunity Center