MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Steve Visco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2019 11:46:37 -0400
Hello MEEOA,

As many of you know, September 1 marks the end of MEEOA's 18-19 association
year, and the start of our new Executive Committee year. I wanted to take a
minute to introduce myself to those of you who don't know me, but first, I
want to thank a few people who are stepping off the board after years of
work. Dori Fellman just completed her second go around as MEEOA President,
notably as our first GEAR UP MEEOA president. Michelle Richards, who
actually has been the only MEEOA Alumni Chair, is stepping down from the
board, but promises to be back soon. Please join me in thanking them for
their years of service!

Now, on to our new board... My name is Steve Visco, and I am the Assistant
Director of the MEOC and METS programs at the University of Maine. I will
be serving as the President this year. I am very excited about the board we
have pulled together this year!

President, Steve Visco
Past President and Nominations Chair
Mary Sinclair, President Elect
Nik Lallemand, Treasurer
Lisa Black, Secretary

Committee Chairs:

Alumni, Andrew Henry

Conference, Elyse Pratt, Eric Pratt, and Mary Sinclair

Development, Karen Keim, Andrew Long (And others!)

Factbook, Sara Flowers

Fair Share, Dave Megquier

Government Relations, Eric Pratt
Membership, Kate Walsh
Public Relations, Tony Staffiere
Strategic Plan, Eric Pratt, Alan Parks, Sam Prosser, Jesse Blackburn
TRIO and GEAR UP Advocacy Day (Formerly known as Hall of Flags Day) - Tony
Staffiere

We're always looking to bring on new energy, so if you're interested in
joining up, please, let me know! We are actively looking to expand several
of our committees!

More information will be coming soon, but for now, I hope everyone enjoys
their weekend,

Steve

--
Steve Visco