MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ginny Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2024 22:02:31 +0000
Hello everyone!
It was truly wonderful to see so many of you this past week at the conference. I hope you found something in the two days to inspire you- a connection, conversation, new idea or way of thinking about your work- and felt an invitation to bring your skills, talents and interests to the work of the association by serving on the board in some capacity. If you'd like to know more about any position, please feel free to reach out to any of us. Our contact info & positions are listed here: https://www.meeoa.org/contact.php#membership If you're interested in coming to a board meeting, please let me know. Our next meeting will be on February 2 at 9:30 am on Zoom.

If you haven't yet responded to our conference timing survey, we'd love your input on a potential shift in the timing of the conference. https://forms.office.com/r/87SjpstaVc

Have a wonderful week and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Best,
Ginny
Ginny Fowles Ward (she/her)
MEEOA President
Associate Director
Bowdoin College Upward Bound
3400 College Station / Brunswick ME / 04011
Cell: 207-841-7539
Office: 207-725-3565
Zoom: https://bowdoin.zoom.us/my/ub.ginny
Why pronouns matter