MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lynn Ploof-Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2019 08:30:00 -0400
Hi everyone, we are still looking for presenters for our MaineCAN Best
Practices conference on May 21.  Please consider presenting some of the
very cool things that you do to promote college access and success.
Information and the RFP is located at the link below.  Let me know if you
have questions.  Thanks and have a great weekend!  -Lynn

http://www.mainecollegeaccess.org/best-practices-conference

#trioworks
*Lynn Ploof-Davis*
Director of TRIO Programs