MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2018 14:38:50 +0000
Hi everyone-
By now I know you’ve marked your calendars for the 2019 MEEOA conference January 7-8 and it’s time to start thinking about the skills, knowledge, and inspiration you have to share with your colleagues. The theme of the conference is “The Power of One, the Impact of Many”- surely lots of good stuff will fall under that umbrella!

Our workshop call for proposals is up & waiting for your submission! Please think about what you might have to offer and share widely with folks in your networks who you think we would benefit from learning from.

We would like proposals in hand by November 16. The form is online only: https://goo.gl/forms/ySbCGYPEAGZsAsE72

Looking forward to hearing from you & being together in January!

Please don’t hesitate to contact me or Tony Staffiere  <[log in to unmask] with questions.

Happy weekend & Indigenous People’s Day!

Ginny

Ginny Fowles Ward
Associate Director
Upward Bound
Bowdoin College / 3400 College Station / Brunswick ME 04011
Office: 261 Maine St.

Direct: 207-725-3565 l Fax: 207-725-3078
http://bowdoin.edu/upward-bound

she/her/hers