MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Andrew Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2019 21:58:11 -0500
Hello MEEOA!

We are currently still **five** 10 for 10 memberships short of being able
to send someone to Policy Seminar for free! We are so close to our goal, so
if you have donated this year already, please consider matching that
donation with an amount that would put you at $100! If you have not donated
yet, please consider making a 10 for 10 donation - to count towards our
ability to send someone to Policy for free, the pledge needs to be made *by
Feb. 15th.* The link for the donation site is below.

Thank you in advance for your help and hard work!

https://www.coenet.us/coe_prod_imis/COE/My_Account_COE/Donate_to_COE/iMIS/Fundraising/GiveNow.aspx?hkey=eecdfda4-9f46-4983-93e4-1b6171d4f0de

*Andrew Henry*Maine Educational Talent Search
Central Region Advisor
University of Maine
METS Phone: 581-2533