MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Sam Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2023 09:29:04 -0400
This is such great news, thank you for sharing and welcome back!

--
Samantha Coulombe
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
37 College Ave
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259
Website: https://usm.maine.edu/upward-bound-veterans-high-school-students

https://www.meeoa.org/

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this
message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the
sender and then delete it. Thank you.